Web Site Fees
There is no subscription fee or charge for using this web site.
Our web site collects ‘generic’ information such as the number of visitors and type of browser used to access the site. Registration to visit or view publicly published information is not required and a visitor’s personal information is never requested in any form. As no information is requested or gathered, we can not distribute such in any form or fashion.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) addresses collection of personal information from children under 13. Protection of Childen’s Privacy is taken seriously by the study unit. We collect no information from children and strive to make the content of this web site acceptable as well as educational for children of all ages (6 to 60).
External Link Content
Links to other web pages from our ‘External Links’ page take you off our web site. The administrator reviews the content and purpose of external web sites and care is taken to link only to sites which share our belief that the web should be shared.
- This site is distributed on an “as is” basis, risk as to quality and performance lies with the user.
- No warranty, express or implied, is made with respect to any information or products offered on these or subsequent pages and/or links.
- The web site administrator and officers specifically disclaim any implied warranties, with respect to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the information contained on this site, subsequent pages and/or links.
- Users assume and accept all costs, damage, errors or consequences arising from use of this site, and agree to bear the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair, correction or charge related thereto.
- The web site administrator and officers represented on this site may not be held liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential costs or damages resulting from the use of this site or any link thereto, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
- No warranties extend beyond the descriptions contained in the above paragraph and this list of terms.